Adult Pro Wrestling Training for Beginners and Advanced Students in Fife and West Lothian
We at PWR Pro firmly believe that wrestling training should be accessible to everyone. We work hard to ensure a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and provide top quality pro wrestling training in a clean, safe and inclusive environment.
Our Adult Beginners classes introduce students to the fundamentals of professional wrestling, we will work on rolls, holds, breakfalls and sequences and manoeuvres. If you've been a life long wrestling fan and always wanted to give it a go yourself - come and try! There are no requirements to be met before joining us to train, all we ask is that you come with a healthy dose of determination.
Adults Advanced classes are for students who have previous training experience - you may or may not have debuted yet, our Head Coach has decades of experience and can help you progress and take the next step in your pro wrestling career - whatever that may be. This class:
- consolidates learning of the fundamentals of pro wrestling
- works on advanced sequences and manoeuvres
- delves into the psychology behind wrestling
- takes a much harder look at things like ring positioning, working to cameras etc
- develops deeper meaning behind characters, and promo work
Want to join us at our Fife or West Lothian school?